- We do ship to Post Office Boxes, and we only ship United States Post Office Priority Mail, and have done so since 2005. We are convinced that, for magazines, this is the most economical, efficient, and reliable method of getting magazines to inmates.
- We charge a flat rate of $7.50 per shipment, no matter how many magazines there are.
- We charge $1 per magazine handling charge, so a 3 magazine order is charged 3 x $1 handling plus $7.50 shipping for a total of $10.50 shipping & handling.
- If the magazines do not fit in a Flat Rate Priority Mail Envelope, we may ship First Class or Media Mail, but you never pay more than $7.50.
- If a magazine shows out-of-stock on the website, we will ship without the magazine unless we can reasonably expect a new issue within 3 days. We will not hold an order past 3 days waiting for a new issue - magazine delivery schedules are too unreliable.
- If an order has not reached an inmate within one week of the shipment date, we will be happy to send a "where's my stuff" packet to the inmate, showing what was shipped and the tracking number, as well as delivery confirmation from the post office. In our experience, this will almost always produce the magazines from the mailroom - they may still be rejected for other various reasons - but they will achknowledge receipt of the package.
- In we cannot show delivery confirmation through the Post Office, we will reship at our expense.
CATALOGS & OTHER CORRESPONDENCE
Catalogs are generally shipped once per week via first class mail. Catalogs are NOT shipped with magazines. Please allow two weeks from when the order was placed before asking about catalogs.